Mega Classic Automatic Water Distiller 12 Gal/Day, 10 Gal Reserve with Stand, Pump and Auto-Drain
Brand : Pure Water, Inc.
- 92.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Mega Classic Water Distiller gives you the ultimate in convenience and fast production in an electric water distiller! The Mega Classic home water distiller produces up to twelve (12) gallons of distilled water per day and is equipped with a large ten (10)-gallon storage tank. It has a built-in demand pump to conveniently deliver pure water to an auxiliary faucet at your sink (great for washing produce or filling pots) and you can also connect to your fridge (for dispensing chilled water and making pure, clear ice cubes. In case the power goes out, you can also dispense water directly from the storage tank.
This model has a stainless steel floor stand for easy installation of your Mega Classic in your basement, laundry, or utility room.
Maintenance is minimal with the Mega Classic’s self flushing feature! This system is the perfect home water distiller as it produces and stores the right amount of water for medium to large sized families. It is also an option for smaller offices or as a well water purification system.
The Mega Classic Automatic Water Distiller is constructed of top-quality stainless steel to provide years of dependable service with little care. It is fan-cooled and has a float system designed to stop automatically when the storage tank is full. It has a safety shut-off switch which turns the unit off should it ever overheat, and it also has a built-in safety shut-off if it detects a leak. Each Pure Water distiller is complete with twin vents to allow volatile gases to escape. Additionally, a carbon post filter is included to aid in the removal of any organic or inorganic gas carryover and to improve taste.
The Mega Water Distiller will automatically flush and drain the contaminants from the boiling chamber when the storage tank is full. This maintenance reducing feature requires that this unit be installed near a drain. For installations that cannot accommodate a drain, the unit can be switched to manual drain mode with a push of a button.
Key Benefits of the Mega Classic Automatic Water Distiller:
- Can produce approximately 12 gallons of water per day
- Built-in 10-gallon stainless steel storage tank
- Built-in pump to allow for networked system
- Automatic drain flushes out contaminants, reducing the frequency of cleaning
- Safety shut offs to protect the system from overheating or leaking
- Patented dual purity vents to allow Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) to escape
- Remove the widest range of waterborne contaminants
- Made from T-304 Grade Stainless Steel so it’s Long Lasting & Durable
- Longest Warranty in the Industry
- Green Alternative to Plastic Bottles and No Need for Water Delivery
- Proudly made in the USA
Option for Automatic Water Distiller Installation
- The Mega Classic Water Distiller with Stand
- An activated carbon post filter to absorb any possible VOC and to enhance taste
- A saddle-tapping valve (to connect the unit to a water line) – May not comply with regulations in certain areas. Please contact us for other hookup options.
- 25 feet of food-grade silicone tubing
- A 6-inch faucet
- You can also add an optional spigot to dispense distilled water directly from the storage tank.
- Want to hook your Mega up to your ice maker? Make sure you get the ice maker kit with a pressure tank.
- Purchase extra glass jar for water so you can store them in your refrigerator for emergency purposes.
- Don’t forget to keep your distiller clean with water distiller cleaning crystals.
- Purchase extra filters so that you’re prepared when it’s time to swap them out.
- Keep a spare heating element on hand.
- item#: 36999
- width: 22” (56 cm)
- depth: 16” (41 cm)
- height: 22” (56 cm) (without stand)
- Shipping weight: 72 lbs. (33 kg)
- Machine weight: 61 lbs. (28 kg)
- Current draw (120V): 13.5 amps
- Total Wattage: 1600
- Max. distilling capacity: 12 gallons (45 liters) per day
- Storage capacity: 10 gallons (38 l)
- Demand pump: 1.4 gallons (5.3 liters) per minute
- Ambient temperature: 50½-90½F
- Operating pressure: 30-100 PSI
The Mega Classic Water Distiller should be placed near a floor drain (so that it can automatically flush the system).
The Mega Classic must be placed near a water line.
The Mega Classic can be placed on a countertop or the stand where there is at least 3 inches of clearance above and around the machine. This is needed for ventilation.
DO NOT run the Mega Classic water distiller in a small enclosed space, like a cupboard or under the sink.