Durastill 8 Gallon per day Manual-Fill Water Distiller with 4.5 Gallon Reserve
Brand : Durastill
- 56.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Durastill 8 Gallons per Day, Manual Water Distiller with 4.5 Gallon Reserve tank. Good for second homes, cabins, apartments or rental home situations where connection to a water line is not possible or desirable. Made in USA.
Features & Convenience:
- Produces 30 liters (approximately 8 gallons) every 24 hours.
- Convenient Faucet with Water Level Gauge
- 4.5 Gallon, (approx. 15 Liter) Stainless Steel Storage Tank
- 316 Alloy stainless steel evaporator
- Incoloy (stainless steel) heating element - 1000 watt
- Volatile gas vent system
- Plugs into any regular 110 to 120 volt outlet. (See our other models for 220 to 240 volt systems.)
- Fill manually. No water connection required.
- Automatically turns off when boiler requires filling. (Makes approx. 1.5 gallons per cycle.)
- Everything is included for a normal installation. (Installation kit, Post-filter and fittings.)
- Height: 13 inches
- Width: 20 inches
- Depth: 13 inches
- Shipping Weight: 34 lbs
- Height: 6.5 inches
- Width: 23 inches
- Depth: 16.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14 lbs
Overall Height: (Water Distiller plus Storage Tank) 19.5 inches - Allow 3" additional for ventilation, 22.5" min. total.
The manual storage tank does not have the float and switch to automatically turn the distiller off when the storage tank is full. In order to prevent the storage tank from overfilling, the water level gauge should be checked before beginning each cycle.
Reserve tank does not have an additional outlet for a demand pump hookup. If a demand pump is desired, please consider a 10 gallon storage tank. However, the reserve tank can be made to accept a demand pump line by replacing the spout with an appropriate fitting to accept the water line.
© 2015 WaterDistillersDirect.com Reproduction or duplication of copy or images without written consent is prohibited.