12 Gallon/Day Automatic - Factory configured for 80 Gallon Reserve
- 129.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Durastill 12 Gallons per Day, Automatic Water Distiller with 80 Gallon Reserve tank. This is a special order system which will be configured at the factory to allow the 46C distiller to be mounted on an 80 gallon tank. (Float box replaced.) It is for applications that call for a large amount of distilled water, (over 25 gallons but up to 80 gallons), to be available all at one time. Big Storage For Emergencies and Large Peak Demands. Connects easily to any source water line for automatic filling. Automatically turns on and off to replenish reserve tank as necessary. Made in USA.
Produces 46 liters (approximately 12 gallons) every 24 hours.
Features & Convenience:
- Proven Design with FLOAT CONTROL feature
- Connects to water line for Continuous Automatic Operation
- Automatic High Level Control
- Convenient Faucet
- Built-in connection for adding demand pump and remote faucet system to provide distilled water throughout the home.
- 80 gallon Stainless Steel Storage Tank
- 316 Alloy stainless steel evaporator for increased corrosion resistance
- Incoloy (stainless steel super alloy) heating element - 1500 watt
- Volatile gas vent system eliminates VOCs prior to condensation
- Self-Sterilization Feature. With empty reserve tank, simply flip fan switch off for a few minutes when steaming
- Easily converts from Auto-fill to Manual-fill by flipping a switch, (if a tap water line is not available.)
- Plugs into any regular 110 to 120 volt outlet. (See our other models for 220 to 240 volt systems.)
- Everything is included for a normal installation. (Installation kit, Pre-Filter, Post-filter and fittings.)
- Height: 13 inches
- Width: 20 inches
- Depth: 13 inches
- Shipping Weight: 38 lbs
- Holds: 80 gallons
- Height: 52 inches, (approx. 57 inches including furnished stand)
- Width: 23 inches
- Depth: 23 inches
- Shipping Weight: 95 lbs.
Overall Height: (Water Distiller plus Storage Tank) 70 inches (74" including stand)
Note: 42C distiller is pictured mounted on the tank for reference purposes. Please allow additional 7 days for factory configuration.